Lincos Costa Rica Projects It sought that communities will enhance special efforts and efforts to make the project a success. They must be organized under some legal figure (Board, Association, etc.). in case the community did not have a physical space to house the project (school, school, community hall, or other existing building) if the option was to place a traditional LINCOS unit then it was required to manage a land where it was possible to locate the same, in a nearby area of about 50 x 50 meters, that area would also accommodate additional services such as bathrooms, warehouses, and the external source of electricity (power plant, cells, mill, etc.), or, which provided a building space for the installation of the project (classroom, lounge, office, etc.)
The community also provided different members of the local work team. But the most important thing was the enthusiasm, the capacity for organization, and the desire to work for their community.
Additionally, other requirements:
- An entity that will finance the cost of the project, training, and installation, be it a company, a foundation, a private organization.
- A university academic institution related to the technological issue, which serves as a counterpart. Which helped provide the required technical and community support.
Some universities or academic groups related to the business or business world that has been able to help design an "appropriate" economic model for the financial sustainability of the project.
- A government group where all sectors represented (education, health, agriculture, environment, transport, telecommunications)
- A group of "friends" sponsors or partners (entrepreneurs, organizations, or local companies) of the project who could somehow help their sustainability for at least the first year.
- A local community group organized and interested about improving their living conditions and willing to work hard to achieve it.
- All this group of organizations divides into a Technical Advisory Group at the National level.
Besides, a series of steps that are attached below should follow. Click on each of them to get to know them better.